Mr Inspector is a tad different from most House inspectors in Melbourne – he’s actually qualified with a Diploma in Building Surveying, he’s insured with Professional Indemnity Insurance (no claims in 17 years of 0peration) and he’s also on the phone to help from 8.30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Peter has raised the bar in the unregulated pre-purchase building inspection industry in Melbourne – qualified, experienced, knowledgeable, educated and insured to expertly conduct pre-purchase building and pest inspections.
- The first stand out is we stay up to 10 pm to walk you through any queries.
- The second and most important difference is that Peter is actually qualified to carry out mandatory inspections on builders work and compliance but has honed is skills in the unregulated pre-purchase industry.
- Peter is qualified with a 4 year Diploma of Building Surveying which is the only qualification recognised by the Building Act and his two colleagues are extremely experienced in the construction industry, fully qualified pest inspectors and one is a qualified carpenter.
- We are not a franchise and it’s our business so you can contact us 24/7 on our mobiles.
- We haven’t just popped up overnight to make a buck in the unregulated pre-purchase inspection market – We’ve been going since 2004 and completed well over 15,000 building inspections in Melbourne.
- Emailed on the same day because we know how important the results are to you.
- Easy to read with photographs.
- Tell you what the problems are, where they are and what is required to rectify them.
- Mr Inspectors building inspection reports are the most comprehensive in Melbourne with over 2000 potential defects we need to check off before completing the house inspection.
- Mr Inspector makes himself available up to 11.00 p.m. to assist you with any questions about the building inspection report.
- Peter possesses an intimate knowledge in all aspects of Building Defects, the Building Act 1993, the Building Regulations 2006. the Building Code of Australia, Residential Timber Framed Construction AS 1684.2 2006 and Residential Slabs and Footings Construction AS 2870 – 1996.
- Mr. Inspector uses a program that he helped develop for building inspectors that is being sold worldwide by ABC inspections so you can be assured we provide the best inspection reports in Melbourne.
Peter’s qualifications include –
- Assess Construction Faults in Residential Buildings.
- Assess Structural Requirements for Domestic Scale Buildings.
- Apply Footing & Geomechanical Design Principals to Domestic Scale Buildings.
- Assess Timber Framed Designs for 1 and 2 storey buildings.
- Evaluate Materials for Construction of Domestic Scale Buildings.
- Apply Building Codes & Standards to Residential Buildings.
- Apply Building Surveying Procedures to Residential Buildings.
- Undertake Site Surveys and Set out procedures for Building Projects.
- Apply Building Control Legislation to Building Surveying.
- Apply Principles of Energy Efficient Design to Buildings.
- Apply Legislation to Urban Development and Building Controls.
- Assess the Impact of Fire on Building Materials.
- Produce Work Drawings for Residential Buildings.
Still not sure…..
- We organise everything – all you have to do is complete the booking form on our website.
- Mr Inspector carries professional indemnity insurance to carry out pre-purchase building and pest inspections in Melbourne.
- We hold $1,000,000 professional indemnity insurance – 2021-2022 Certificate of Currency
- Our building inspection experience, knowledge, qualifications, exceptional reports and customer service should not be overlooked when purchasing a home.
- If you would like to see a sample of Mr Inspectors Building and Pest Inspection report, please contact Mr Inspector and we will forward it to you.
- Have a look at our reviews.
Obtaining the services of a qualified building inspector with years of experience and the proper qualifications guarantees you receive an easy to understand, yet detailed house inspection report and more importantly, the correct answers to your questions about the report results. Mr Inspector’s qualifications are recognised by the Victorian Building Authority.