Mr Inspector is a qualified building inspector in Melbourne and since 2004 his team have been assisting clients with many types of inspections, including pre-purchase building and termite inspections, handover inspections on new dwellings, defects inspections on your home to work out what needs fixing and in what order, asbestos identification and dilapidation reports, leak inspections as well as thermal imaging inspections for roof and bathroom leaks.
Our extensive experience and qualifications means we can help you in just about anything to do with construction.
- Peter (54 years) is qualified to do Pre-Purchase Building Inspections (Diploma of Building Surveying), Timber Pest Inspections (Cert 3), Pool Barrier Inspection (Certificate 11077454) and Non Friable Asbestos Awareness & Removal.
- Paul (55 years) is a qualified timber pest inspector and controller and been with Peter since 2018. His past experience is in construction, plumbing and timber pest control and has a vast knowledge on termites.
- Jack (29 yrs) is a qualified Carpenter and timber pest inspector. He trained alongside Peter for 12 months in 2018 and is now carrying out inspections with a very good knowledge on domestic construction methods and compliance.
- We are qualified to do Pre-Purchase Termite Inspections (Certificate 3 in Asset Maintenance – Pest Management Technical)
- Peter is qualified to take asbestos samples (Certificate in Non Friable Asbestos Awarements from the Master Builders Association)
- We can carry out damp and leak inspections using moisture meters.
- We can carry out thermal imaging inspections for damp and leaks.
- We can carry out inspections for people selling their homes to fix issues that may appear in a buyers inspection so you can have them fixed beforehand.
- We can do condition reports and building inspections for homeowners.
If you want to know a bit more about our qualifications and experience click HERE
There are many inspection you can choose from and click on your desired inspection below for more details –
PRE-PURCHASE BUILDING INSPECTION – click HERE for details.
TERMITE INSPECTION – click HERE for details.
COMBINED BUILDING AND TERMITE INSPECTION – click HERE for details.
HANDOVER INSPECTION ON NEW HOME – click HERE for details.