Mr Inspector is a qualified building inspector in Melbourne, having completed a 4 year diploma in Building Surveying. Since 2004 we have been assisting clients with many types of inspections, including pre-purchase building and termite inspections, handover inspections on new dwellings, defects inspections on your home to work out what needs fixing and in what order, asbestos identification and dilapidation reports, leak inspections as well as thermal imaging inspections for roof and bathroom leaks.
Our extensive experience and qualifications means we can help you in just about anything to do with construction.
- Peter is qualified to do Pre-Purchase Building Inspections (Diploma of Building Surveying).
- Doug is a qualified bricklayer and timber pest inspector and been with Peter since 2013.
- We are qualified to do Pre-Purchase Termite Inspections (Certificate 3 in Asset Maintenance – Pest Management Technical)
- Peter is qualified to take asbestos samples (Certificate in Non Friable Asbestos Awarements from the Master Builders Association)
- We can arrange for Drug Safety Hazard Screening of homes that may have been affected by methamphetamine use or production by the occupants. The chemicals left behind by meth labs and ice users is toxic and hazardous and we can assess homes before you buy.
- We can carry out damp and leak inspections using moisture meters.
- We can carry out thermal imaging inspections for damp and leaks.
- We can carry our Dilapidation inspections and reports.
- We can carry out inspections for people selling their homes to fix issues that may appear in a buyers inspection so you can have them fixed beforehand.
- We can do condition reports and building inspections for homeowners.
If you want to know a bit more about our qualifications and experience click HERE
There are many inspection you can choose from and click on your desired inspection below for more details –
PRE-PURCHASE BUILDING INSPECTION – click HERE for details.
TERMITE INSPECTION – click HERE for details.
COMBINED BUILDING AND TERMITE INSPECTION – click HERE for details.
HANDOVER INSPECTION ON NEW HOME – click HERE for details.